Private Practice MSK Outpatient Physiotherapist Job – Ideal Physio (Leeds City Centre)
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established private practice in Leeds City Centre. Ideal Physio is looking for an ambitious and highly motivated MSK physiotherapist to join an expanding business.
All levels of experience will be considered with full clinical support available. This is a part-time position with flexible working hours.
• Must have MSK outpatient experience.
• To be able to conduct a comprehensive assessment for a wide range of MSK conditions.
• Excellent manual therapy and rehabilitation skills with sound clinical reasoning.
• A high level of communication and organisational skills.
• Have a passion for musculoskeletal work and desire to enhance your skills.
• Previous experience working in private practice and sports injury management.
• BSc (hons) or PgDip/MSc in Physiotherapy.
• Current CSP and HCPC registration.
• Evidence of post-graduate training in MSK physiotherapy.
• Acupuncture is preferred but not essential.
• This is a part time position with flexible working hours available.
• The caseload will include a mixture of self-referrals and major private health insurance referrals.
• CPD support through external courses and in-house training sessions.
• This is a self-employed position offering a competitive salary.
To apply for this position please send us your CV via email. All successful applications will be contacted for the interview process.